Wednesday, July 08, 2009


Even though the weather is far from Summer like the kids are enjoying the holidays. My youngest daughter is visiting my sister for a couple of weeks. She has been at the lake boating, swimming, playing and just hanging out. The boys arrived home yesterday also from the lake. Today they slept in until 11am a little dysfunctional but I think they needed it. Now they are outside on the back lawn playing and along side of them the two dogs are playing soccer. Actually Cowboy is having a great game of soccer Lulu I am sure is just in the way. My middle daughter is at her smart step meeting that oldest son is bringing her home from . Jord had five days off we he enjoyed by visiting friends, camping, boating and heading out to the lake. Plus all the boys helped me bring the hay home.
Now I am in full packing mode to head down to the coast for awhile. I am planning our meals so we do not have to eat out. Packing Sam's lunch stuff. I am leaving the hockey gear up to my husband. Sam's goalie bag is so big it is not normal... HUGE...
This afternoon Sam and I picked raspberries. I think I will make jam tomorrow. However not sure I am going to fit it into my day. When we picked the berries my bowl was full same had maybe 3/4 of a cup. He ate them all and did not quit talking for two minutes. I thought berry picking was peaceful NOT HERE. :) he was happy.
My poor husband has to go to work at midnight that so he can try to pull three loads. The mills have it so screwed up where they have to way in then where they have to unload. I truly believe they don't even think of the truckers. I remember when we first bought our truck. I had to talk to one of the bosses at one of the mills in town. His exact words were. We really don't care about the truckers or how the wood gets to the mill. Nice huh! Arrogant jerk.
Well I kind of feel like being creative but I don't know what to make. I am so tired that as soon as my kids get home I am off to bed. Have a wonderful night
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hyacinth has spent the evening soaking her feet in a foot soak and removing dead skin and working in rough heel cream. Heide should be envious. We are packed and ready for an early departure.