Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Today again was nice and warm. The boys spent a lot of time swimming today. We also managed to squeeze a dentist appointment in which is so good if not Sam would have had to wait until October. We also squeezed a quick walk in while he was at the dentist it was a very warm walk.
Tonight my daughter was on the news with her Smart Step Group. I was so proud of her being part of this group who fund raised a street hockey for kids and all the money they received went to the food bank. They donated over 1200.00. The paper and the news were there when they presented the cheque to the food bank. It is a good program event though it is a lot of running around for us Tanisha will definitely gain from it.
The previews for the movie 2012 are out. That is the show my goats were in. I will send my son and if the girls are actually in it then I may go see it. It looks like a horrible show. I hate scary shows. Go check it out if you see some very bossy Angora goats they are ours.
My son is still in Kelowna on the fires. He said it was very, very hot today. While he was working he stepped on a rattle snake. He said it tried to snap at him. I had to laugh he was not sure if it got him. He would defiantly know if it got him...
We will know if they are going to shut the bush down tomorrow. They may shut it down for a week. We can not afford to be shut down we have only just got back. Man it is hard to make a living. Poor Allan has to get up at 10pm tonight to go to work and that will only get him three loads. That is if nothing goes wrong.
Well I am off to find my two boys and put the coffee on for the truck driver.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: