Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today it cooled off a bit. The sky had been grumbling most of the day. It was quite a productive day we had our dentists appointments all finished by 10am. I weeded the lavender today. The kids had a nice long swim
We separated the sheep from the goats. Manage to fit a small walk in.
However now the day is done I am so tired. I was just waiting for my son to call. Now I wish I hadn't he stresses me out. Man is a Mom's worry ever done!!!!! I just have to wait until I wake my husband up for 10:30 then I can go to bed. I actually might just set my alarm and go to bed.
I have a little goat who is not looking well so we put her in the barn. I have do idea what is up with her. So hopefully she will pull through. It has been very hot for them.
Well have a good night and I will talk to you all tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: