Thursday, July 09, 2009

Good Evening
This post tonight will have to be a short one as my left arm is killing me. I hurt it on the first load of hay now it is unbelievable painful. I went and bought two different braces for it that soaked me for 26.99 and 12.00. And I am not even sure if they are working. Right now I am loving my affair with Ben Gay! I even think he is slacking...
Today we ran to town for groceries for our trip to Vancouver plus we needed to pick up chick starter. We also added ten Muscovy ducks to our barn yard. They are very cute but quite scared.
While we were in extra foods Sam my eleven year old was full of piss and vinegar. He went to get a gallon of milk. Well he swung it danced with it moved it back forwards. All was fine until he put it above his head and then found a mirror. Well down went the whole gallon in one bis splash all over the milk isle. We tried to disown him but then I felt sorry for him and so I sent Dalton to him:) We tried to get help cleaning it before someone spun out in it. However no one seemed to concerned so off we popped to pay and leave. I am pretty sure he is on camera.
Then in the bank the kids to their coins in to get changed into cash. Sam had a container like a yogurt one. He went to grab the container his finger hit it and it flew up into the tellers face. I so can't take him out anywhere. Well I am off to check outside it looks like it is storming.

No comments: