Thursday, July 23, 2009


Tanisha took this very cool picture tonight. Savannah and Tanisha were taking picture all evening having a lot of fun with the camera.
We finally had rain it rained most of the day. It has been months since we had a good rain. It was wonderful. I worked out in it for a long time until I just became too wet.
The ducks quite enjoyed themselves and the wandered all the way over to the house. They were enjoying them self until Lulu found them.
Savannah and I had tea out on the deck while it was storming. We had a really nice day. The girls did their nails and just hung out. Well it is off to bed now .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

hi, am supposed to be doing my tax online but reading your blog is much more interesting.My son number two alerted us to the kelowna fires as he spends most of his time online in between when he is supposed to be studying.I will look today to see what is happening.......
it does look hot over there right now!we have had lots of rain and tomorrow it will be 2c in the am, very cold for us hehe.