Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grey Gables Bed and Breakfast

This was the bed and breakfast I stayed in Kelowna. It was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast. It was very, very nice. Super nice people. They have moved to Canada from England "Bath" and picked Kelowna to raise their family. I guess I loved the connection to England because of Mom. The house was amazing and it was very peaceful. I actually thought it would be hard to be in someones Elsie's home but they made us feel really welcome. There was enough space you did not feel like you were in someone Elise's home. They had a beautiful salt water pool. Which I wished I had asked why they decided on Salt water instead of chlorine. I am curious of why they went that way. We have a pool here. I have always wondered which would be better for the cost of running it.
Posted by Picasa