Friday, July 24, 2009

Today started with some rain then it warmed up to being hot. We were on the verge of having the bush shut down. The plan was shut it down for week or until rain. Well it did rain and my poor husband was stuck in mud all day.
Tomorrow we have to head up to Prince George to bring Miss Hyacinth home. It will be a long day we want to go up and come straight home. I would stay home but I have not seen her for awhile so I should go meet her. It will be good to have her home. Did I mention she is bring a rodent home...last one the cat ate.
My son is coming home Sunday he should be home for a couple of days then he has to go back out. He is not sure what fire he will head out to.
I am going Sunday to visit with my friend. We are off to Kelowna to go to the Lavender farm. We are maybe going to spend the night then I will be home Monday afternoon. It is so busy.
I did a lot of cleaning outside while it was cooler. We moved two goats to the barn who need their back end cleaned up.
Then the boys caught our new baby alpaca and we had a little cuddle. He is so strong and his little nose is all white on the end. He looks like Rudolph just not red.
Today I had to drive into town to pick up my oldest daughter from her work. She was not feeling well and did not drive. Nothing worse than feeling sick in the summer.
Well I am off to get organized for morning. Have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Heide she had better return the calls or we will send out FAcebook SOS's.
She hasn't returned like 3 of my calls!