Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well I've looked in every photo gallery I can find on the Internet that has to do with the Kelowna fires. Every Gallery and not one picture of my son... It is kind of rude when he is out there working so hard. No but seriously I did look at every picture joined Face book groups on the fires just in case I could see him. Pathetic maybe but it is my right as Mom. Mom's have permission or should to do these things. I really do not think anyone quite gets the connection a Mom has to her children No matter what their age it never ever leaves.
Today was very warm here. It is wonderful weather however we could use some rain it is very, very dry.
I have put a lot of photo's into albums nothing fancy just the slip cover ones. I figure it is better to have them like that than in boxes. I am really quite pleased with the amount done. My Mom asked why I am doing so many books of photo's. Again it is a Mom thing if I do not do it who will. Then when I die (that is a bit dramatic) my kids will have wonderful memories along with pictures. And in turn with me keeping pictures it is teaching my kids who will do the same when they have children. Once the moment has past it is too late we missed it.
My poor husband is tired and early shift just started and work is not going smooth, loaders breaking down, sitting in the mill for hours, sitting out at the landing for many, many hours, truck with air leak...
On Sat. we have to go to Prince George to pick up Miss Hyacinth I think it is an eight hour drive one way we will go there and back in one day. Then on Sunday I am off to a Lavender Farm with my friend. We have not finalized our plan but I am sure we will have fun.
Well I must go find a fan my tea is making me disgustingly hot and I am off to cool off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wanted to see pics of Jordan fire fighting~ Just ask Hyacinth. She saw pictures of him all day today sent from his phone :)