Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The room was beautiful. The only thing I could see better is if they could have a room with two single beds. It was a bit hard as we had to share a bed. I am not overly comfortable with that but not to big of a deal as I am not a good sleeper anyway. I think it would be wonderful to stay here with your husband or if yo were off by yourself for quiet time. I could see a writer staying here. If I ever become an author ( which I do dream about always...just don't know about what or how to start) i would celebrate and stay her for a week or few days. I have to laugh I make that sound so easy. However my poor husband would have to take me there drop me off and come back and pick me up!!!!! I really need to get over this scared to drive thing.
I actually felt quite at home as my room is in all white bedding and quite English. And oh my goodness the lavender...sigh I will leave you on that note as I have to go do work now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: