Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good Morning
Early this morning my Shetland ewe had a baby boy, he is cute. When I was outside this morning doing chores my Shetland Ram was chasing and ramming my Angora Buck. I am not sure what to do my ram is so mean and miserable either leave him by himself and make a new pen for the bucks or sell the ram. He does have beautiful fleece and he looks amazing but heaven help if any one gets in his way. I am not sure what triggers off his attitude.
We either ran out of propane or our furnace quit working you have no idea how cold our house was this morning as soon as I got up I lit the fire but it will take awhile to warm it up. The poor kids however they all got dressed real quick. Now we need to get more fire wood.
I guess I don't get to go on a road trip my husband and older son are playing in a hockey tournament so I will stay home and have a wiener roast and marshmallows.
I would like to make some time to do a little wool dyeing but I will have to see if the time is there. Anyways off to be productive have a wonderful day.

No comments: