Monday, March 12, 2007

Today was a quick trip to Kamloops while my husband picked up parts now work today it rained all night and terrible horrible wind. No new babies today which was good because of the weather. Last night we were out trying to find shelter for them and this morning all seemed to fair well.
I am going to enjoy Spring break next week it is a shame we only have one week, imagine no lunches, sleeping in... yeah right as soon as I say sleeping in we will all be up early.
This years count for babies has definitely been more girls and do you know why because we are selling them all this Spring as soon as they are all sold the new goats can arrive. It is very hard to sell some of them.
I would like to go on a little trip this weekend but I don't think it will happen but maybe. Well again I am to tired to write so hopefully tomorrow I will write more.

No comments: