Saturday, March 10, 2007

It seems to be a trend I miss a day in between blogs that is because it is so darn busy this time of year. We have added 5 new babies to our count, very cute, girls are winning we usually have more boys. I am slowly winning in the barn area with the cleaning fixing fences moving Lilac trees busy, busy, busy...
The ground is thawing but if you move hay there is still ice underneath. The knitting is definitely on the back burner but I hope to get on it again. My yarn is in from Marie it is quite lovely that is Alpaca yarn, I am wondering what to make? At the arena the other night I took my Small Ashford knitters loom and was working on my project I would like to get it done and start something else. I am having a very hard time writing tonight as I am extremely tired, so have a wonderful night.

No comments: