Saturday, March 03, 2007

Good Morning
No new babies this morning. I always say I love technology and again it never fails to amaze me and can make a life easier and I guess more difficult. For Christmas I received a wireless camera and tv set so I can watch the going ons in the barn usually for over a month 2-3 times a night I would have to get up dress in warm outside clothes tread over across the yard to the barn to check goats and sheep. While doing so I hope I don't scare the dogs and set them all off or disrupt the sheep or goats so I can monitor them, I find I need to watch them for at least 5 minutes to see in anyone is having contractions. I usually get so tired I walk with my eyes shut and groan when the alarm goes off. However now I get up put on my slippers walk out to the living room and look into the little, very cute, very handy, very exciting, little tv. Oh it is wonderful !
Yesterday it was so cold bleak and miserable outside I ended up doing a lot of cleaning in the house. Our bathroom sparkles we have a huge jet bath tub that now gleams curtains washed sinks sparkle (remember my husband is a truck driver greasy hand) toilets clean (remember 3 boys in the house... aiming is not a priority) I love it when my house is clean it is such a good feeling. Now sometime to day to put all my wool dying stuff away. How can I complain when it is all my mess I make them put there toys away so I must always put mine away too. I must wake up the household we have to be at the arena in an hour and ten. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, what a great use for a wireless camera!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I think I'd want to be watching it all the time!