Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today again miserable weather but the day was good my oldest daughter had her driving lesson she takes her road test on April 26. We had two black kids born one doe and one buck and my Shetland Ewe followed within 15 minutes of the goat with a very , very, tiny ram. My oldest son is in a tournament and he has so far two goals and MVP on the first game. My husband test drove a vehicle for my daughter she is very excited but I know better my husband is no fun to shop for vehicles. I think it is we really just can't afford one but we will keep looking. She tells us she will get a job when she gets her license. ..HMM we will see :)
All the children are fine they have played hard all Spring Break and I think school will be a rude awakening. Well I am off to have tea and wait for my son and husband to get home from hockey which should be around 10:45pm

No comments: