Tuesday, March 06, 2007



This is what happens when my husband goes off to work all night long. A newborn Angora doe moves into his bed room . He would so not be pleased:) However every year for a day or so a goat or sheep moves in the house. She was born at 1:30 am strong but dumb did not want to suck and mom is good but not good enough the baby would be dead by morning, so I stayed out until 3am and then thought this sucks and brought her in, made tea and she is wrapped up in my fleece sweatshirt in front of my fireplace heater in my room. Why my room? Pellet stove would not light and sick kids (two legged kids) in the living room so next best thing my room. It is now nearly 4am if I go back to bed I may not wake up in time for the kids to get ready for school so I will do something nothing exciting probably only laundry.

The funny thing to this goat having tonight was I heard the noise from my bedroom from the TV and it woke me up. I came into the family room where my youngest daughter was asleep on the couch (still not feeling well) and she was awake and I asked her why she was up she said "you know why I am awake a goat baa ed in my year so I turned her down" pretty funny coming from a girl who wears a hearing aid.

I phoned my husband at 3am and he was just arriving at the mill with his first load he left at 10 last night crazy life we lead. Have a good day.

Mom if your reading this have a safe trip. Love you

No comments: