Friday, March 02, 2007

Good Morning
Our first two lambs have arrived on Wednesday to the white sheep in the previous photo. She had a ram and a little ewe who is definitely taking after her dad and is Shetland. The little ewe is trying to have curly wool and long wool at the same time very, very cute. I have been very busy with spring time chores this is where one triples the time outside and you look forward to bed time unfortunately hockey is still going, soccer has started and I have a house full of sick kids.
I have been working on my web sight for the farm but I am am waiting for my letter from pay pal to come in I might try to get time to go to their web sight today and see if I can go there instead of waiting for my letter.
I have quite a bit of wool dyed it is drying and I just pray George our very bad cat can ignore it for a few more days he lays under the drying rack with his claws out just watching, catching a few drips. I hope to be able to look at the wool today and admire it. My Alpaca yarn is on the way I am very excited, Marie from Crofton Mills is absolutely wonderful to deal with I will miss her as she has sold her mill to a lady up more on the island. Well I must run and see who is well enough for school. Have a great day.

No comments: