Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcome to the first day of Spring




Today was cool, windy, and few sunny parts. As I walked out to the barn this morning I heard the birds talking away and all the spring sounds were wonderful. I went to spinning for a few hours that was quite nice then came home moved the steel fences, move the horse after he went for his first walk in our hay field. We tore down some old dog cages which I will move out tomorrow. I sent my oldest daughter and her boy friend outside to take Spring photo's which I will share a couple with you.
The kids have been enjoying there Spring break not a lot of ratting but a lot of playing, a little cleaning a lot of baking. Enjoy your day and if my family is reading this I am thinking of you all,missing you and lots of love form us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI NIce to hear normal tuff. We are all together and taking turns hangin out with Dad. I tried calline earlier but no answer, Some of us are taking it harder than others. I di lay it on the line that Sunday I was leaving. We will see hos well that goes over.
No you wouldn'tl want o be in our shoes but I sure bet our sister wishes yu were watching over hers!
Love Sal