Thursday, March 08, 2007

It is amazing how fast time goes the days are being filled with raking, cleaning, burning, sorting all those Spring time activities. Today it took me forever to roll up an electric fence but it is done now. It was a very cold wind here today and I just did not feel like working in it but I did some. The days go by so quickly one never gets it all done.
I did put out my Easter ornaments out so that was fun and I think I will make a wreath for the door and gate. I may also make a basket or something for the back porch. We love the seasons/holiday around here it is fun to decorate and I think it is nice for the kids so they can look forward to each occasion and maybe it will pass onto them and they will do it for their children. It all adds up to making a wonderful Childhood and we are very fortunate to be able to do that.
Last night my oldest son and his friend worked on their french project as soon as they got off the bus at 4pm until 11:30pm the only break they took was to go lock up the sheep and goats in the barn. I am very proud of him when he works like that they baked a cake and put sea food creatures and made up crackers with cheese shaped sea food crackers on them to serve to the class. We do not eat seafood in our house so there is nothing to cook that actually comes from the water! unless they cook my fish from the aquarium.
Today we had twins born our milk goat had two little babies, one white and one chocolate brown one. Very Cute! So our count is at 8 babies. I have to run and lock up the animals and go to hockey so much for it being over on the weekend.

No comments: