Monday, March 19, 2007

Today was an extremely blustery day unreal windy, crazy, wild and I worked out in it all day. I never came in until supper time then went out to milk a goat and lock up the sheep and goats who are still to have. It took us all day to move the green house we had to use the power saw to cut the wood and plastic and lift each piece onto the tractor and take it up top to the bomb fire pile. In between loads I worked out it the front yard if ever see another pine needle I will scream the only good pine tree is on a logging truck. I keep changing things and in the mean time making horrendous work for myself we have dug out roses, moved wooden garden boxes, moved rocks no I mean boulders, raked and raked and raked. I have started working a scrap book for Sunflower Farm pictures of how the property has changed over the years it is quite amazing how much we have done. I must run and wake up my husband for work talk to you all soon. I am having trouble with the spelling check so if anything is not right just ignore it.

No comments: