Sunday, March 18, 2007

I have this wonderful, incredible digital camera that my husband bought me for Christmas but I could never find a bag to fit the camera, extra zoom and extra flash. I did not want to pay 100.00 or more and the few I bought I had to take back they were to small. I don't want anything too big I am not a light traveler even to town or the arena I need knitting supplies, wallet, to go cup etc. so yesterday I had a great thought I have quite a few different bags (maybe a slight weakness) anyways I have one of two orange knitting bags from Mary Maxum (not sure if that what she is called) so I took scissors and cut out the insert and Ta Da perfect fit and on top of it really cool bag. So everything fits in and a pouch for the info books on it and plus my husbands new min digital movie camera fits in too.
I e-mailed the lady I am getting the Angora goats from and when ever I am ready I can get them so I hope by the end of April mine will be sold and the goats can be delivered. Two Llamas come with the deal but I already have one so my friend is taking one and if two is a huge commotion for me I will give her both. I am waiting to give the lambs a little while to get stronger and I have decided the ram is going right after shearing. It is just silly to keep an animal that is that mean, my dad told me to check his horns to see if they are digging into him making pressure but they are not. The ram is just miserable has been since he was 6 months old.
We are making plans for Spring break we can't do much my husband is still on these horrible hours and he looks like hell. Yesterday he worked all night and then wanted to play in a father son tournament with my oldest son and He tells me he felt like having a heart attack in the first two shifts... Gee"s that is reassuring. He came home at 5 pm and fell straight asleep on the couch and then when I was going to bed the kids said are you not taking dad to bed I laughed like he was dog or something.
My youngest daughter would like to go to Kamloops she has a gift certificate for toys r us and she would really like to go to the wild life park so maybe if the weather is nice. I may take them to the pool in town we never do that and we are going to have a tea party with some cakes and cookies and we always have a wiener roast.
I must run we may go watch the last game of their tournament so we have to be ready my husband will come pick us up at ten and my oldest daughter and I may take my mom's car and go into to town and do some driving.

No comments: