Monday, February 12, 2007

Busy days I just returned from hockey. My husband has gone to work he is on early shift that means he loads 9pm and the mills shut at 2pm. this is a crazy time of year but one needs to work as much as possible before Spring Break up.
I am already starting Spring work outside I sheared 4 rabbits today, cleaned the barn not by choice the Border Collie pups got into the bags of wool and shredded them all over it was an awful mess. Last week we separated everything all sheep whop are to lamb, goats who are to kid etc but yesterday I had to put them all together because our barn yard is to set and muddy and the are ruining their fleeces and they will be to messy to sell. So back to square one it will mean I will have to be on the ball in keeping an eye n everything. I like the lambing and kidding mom's to be in smaller pens easier to deal with.
No school Friday my oldest daughter and I head to Kamloops to buy the grad dress gosh I hope she finds one she likes. It is very hard for us to make the time to go find one. Did you know grad photo's cost as much as a dress, we are all so in the wrong business. Anyway must go make my son do his homework. Today I start not being a push over and putting my foot down. First I said no to going to his friends tonight and he has to catch the bus in the morning not catch a ride in and I am still on his case for the homework. However if he messes too much with me I take the computer away. Have a good night must go be the boss.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Being "the boss" with the kids is one of the hardest things for me to do for some reason. I'm a big pushover.

I hope your daughter finds a fabulous dress that isn't too expensive. :)