Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tonight when I drove my oldest son and our neighbors boy into hockey and went to pick up my middle son from the Middle school Video dance just on the other side of of property about 200 - 300 feet we think we saw a cougar in was a beige/tan colour very long, sleek and fast. We tried to get our van light on it and I would not let the boys get out. That is way too close for comfort my Alpaca's, Angora Buck, Shetland Ram, Emu, pot belly pig are and two cows are all along that side of the fence. Not to mention that we start lambing and kidding in as Early as 2 weeks. So lets hope it moves on up to the mountains and the smell of lambing does not bring it in. This morning I was just getting organized and my oldest daughter phoned she was feeling sick and school had not even started yet so I had to leave and go get her no wonder I get nothing done she then slept most of the afternoon away. I hope she is not sick this weekend so we can go find this grad dress. Well must run I have been having way too many late nights.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh good gosh. And a cougar isn't going to be easy to keep out of the fence. I can imagine the feeling of dread when you saw that!