Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Do you ever feel like your in a living soap opera and you can't get out. Try living with 3 teenagers and one one the brink of being a teenager. I swear they are going to drive me to drinking. All the drama is driving me crazy and I so don't like other peoples children right now.

However on a better note actually I can't think of anything right now. My middle son was at hockey tonight and when he was getting near to be done I went and warmed up the van he came out hysterical crying I had thought he fell but he had a terrible head ache. And instead of getting off the ice (the headache started at the beginning of practice) he stayed on suffering. He cried all the way home and is now asleep in front of the fire that is not going because my daughter did not keep it going and said "Oh I didn't even know it was lit" as my last words out of the house were "keep the fire going please"
I am slowly plugging way at my shawl and I will be glad to see it done so I can move on to something else. I do hope it felts up nice.
I received my Alpaca fibre back it is nice, I was a little disappointed though it was suppose to be spun up into yarn and it wasn't and I had some people interested in buying yarn so now what?
This afternoon I was outside sorting wool I have 4 bags full so now I must wait to hear from my mill if they can take it and then I will send it off. Must call it a night take care

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh thank heaven. I thought I was the only one that hates most all other children than my own. They're all so rude and disrespectful and they get my kids in trouble ya know. Sheesh. Don't they have parents or anything??

I'm living a teenage drama every day. Must be why we read each others blogs. heh