Sunday, February 18, 2007

We got it! We have a Grad dress and it actually went well everything she tried on looked beautiful and her dress is very pretty. It is a good feeling to have this done. We have also had the second driving lesson and things are going ahead. Some of our hockey is slowing down well actually one child is done but I will take it and go figure I feel sorry for him but happy for me.
Our new additions to the are doing okay but the calves are under a week and it is hard on them milk formula is hard on their stomachs so we are dealing with that. My daughter's baby horse arrived he is very sweet we can go up to him and rub him tomorrow I would like to try to brush him.
I have been washing wool in our bath tub in 5 gallon buckets and oh my gosh the smell is sickening if any one has ever made manure tea that is what it smells of. I must put it outside tomorrow before we smell of it.
No knitting was done this weekend I didn't even pick up needles. I imagine it will slow down now with more work outside I am going to try to spin during lunch hour but when the ice melts it is time to clean outside. It is an unbelievable amount of work around here sometimes you think you will just never get it done but if I keep at it I am sure I will win. I am extremely tired I will talk to you all later. Have a wonderful night

No comments: