Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The most part of yesterday was dealt with trying to save a baby calf. So far he is living but it is still touch and go. I went out to do chores at 6:30 this morning and I was scared to go check on him.
Today I went to a spinning meeting fora couple of hours until I had to go get my youngest son for a dentist appointment. Then we came home and did afternoon chores, now off to two hockey games. At the meeting it was nice to see all the ladies again everyone busy different spinning going on. I am spinning my Mohair but I did not take enough to do I thought I would not have much time but it spun up fast. My neighbor gave me some cotton to try spinning looks very cool. I also received my Shrek wool that is also very, very cool. Those of you who don't know Shrek from New Zealand they are a flock of renegade Merino sheep that were hiding out in the hills for 7 years (I think 7 years).
I must run kids are in the van

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Shrek come to Canada as a refugee?
I would like to see apicture of him/her