Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Good Morning
Today I am off to have lunch with my neighbors three ladies have got together for a few years once a month at one or an other's house last fall they invited me to join and it is quite fun. I am not much of a visitor and really don't do coffee not that I don't like to but usually I don't have extra time or I am usually in a project around here. You can guarantee if I make a plan someone changes it I had said yes to go for lunch and my youngest daughter is sick it never fails so if she is still not well when I wake her I will get her to stay for a couple of hours with my dad.
Yesterday I worked on my web page I was on the phone 4 times I think with our Internet man but as of last night it was still not up. Maybe today. I also dyed some wool yarn from my sheep and Romney x with white silk in a beautiful turquoise blue. I hope to get a bit more down in between stuff today. I must run and race for the shower with 3 teenagers, 1 just about and the funny thing is it is my 8 year old son who hogs the shower. You would never know he always looks scruffy but honestly we do dunk him now and then:)
Something funny happened yesterday I was doing chores before I took the kids to the school bus and I thought I had better wash off the window of the van they are all mud. So I threw a water bucket on each window then my youngest son walked around the van with his MP3 player all splashed in mud and water and I said "what have done already to get so dirty" then I realized he was in the line of fire it was very funny and I felt so bad for him but man did I laugh.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sometimes the craziest things make me really laugh hard and my kids think I'm the nuttiest person they ever knew. heh What a bummer though, to be covered with muddy water before you ever get to school? I probably would have fell down laughing too. :)