Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines
What a lovely day full of chocolate, cupcakes, candy and valentine notes. I a pretty sure the kids had a good day. I hope every one had a nice day. Me my day was good I spent most of it paying bills and working at the desk then spent from 4:45 until 9:15 at the arena and oh my goodness was I cold so cold in fact my hand hurt so much when I was knitting. I need those little hand gloves to keep my hands from aching in the cold.

Tomorrow my youngest daughter is going skiing with the school for the first time my neighbor is going to pick her up at 6:45 and then she will arrive back at school at 4:30pm. My youngest and my middle son our off to the auction to see if they can buy a young calf they hope to bottle feed it.
Anyways it is getting very late. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: