Friday, February 09, 2007

Yesterday was a barn day I worked outside all afternoon cleaning rabbits giving hair cuts and even though it is really not too cold out I froze and boy did I get messy. I hope if i can go with my plans I would like to finish a few more bunnies. I just can't squeeze any more time out of my day hopefully when the time changes I will get more hours.
My oldest daughter goes for her first driving lesson on sat. not a big deal except we are to be in Summerland for a play off game and at the same time my youngest daughter has a game and middle daughter time keeps at the arena out of town. So I will have to do some creative thinking on how to get them all to there games and let her have the van.
I am still thinking of what to do with my Alpaca I have e-mailed a mill in Manitoba who will spin it up for me I still have to find out a few things like will I get my own fibre back. I will defiantly keep some to spin but I would like to have some to offer to sell already in yarn.
I must run and see who is well enough to go to school. Have a Great weekend and I will try to get a moment to post.

No comments: