Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A finished quilt

Here are some photo's of a small quilt I made. I really loved the cat material this blanket has found a home on my youngest daughters bed.
You would never know I ironed it but Miss Hyacinth was walking around wrapped up in the blanket.
Today we finished our peaches and got them in the freezer we have been eating Nectarines until we look like them. Everyone really loves them here. Tonight's dessert was peaches and whipping cream very good but very fattening...but to makes us feel better we did enjoy the peaches and whipping cream while watching the Olympics. We are felt very much like a great athlete. I have finished printing off another card of our trip photo's just two more cards to go which leaves me with 1,947 pictures left to print out. Tomorrow is my early morning when my middle son has to be woken up at 2:20am so I can not got o bed too late. So have a wonderful night and talk to you all soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: