Friday, August 01, 2008

Resting goats when they are full they are quite content
Little Miss Sparkle she seems much happier since we put her on canned cat food the first week she cried all the time and even lost her voice. The kids are enjoying her so much .
George trying to look sweet but we all know differently he spends half the time trying to figure out how he can ruin my house. He is not a little cat and he flies through the house a hundred miles an hour.
It was another cool day I wonder how long it will be like this. Our day was quick my middle daughter had a friend over, my oldest daughter has gone up to Prince George to a cabin on the lake with her boy friends family and my youngest daughter has gone to Bridge Lake to visit my sister. My oldest son is visiting his friend who leaves Sunday on an exchange program so my kids are scattered. I am having a terrible time staying awake so I should go get my chores done so I can go to bed early last night I was up until 1:45am then my two boys climbed into bed with me as they were very cold imagine three days ago they could not sleep in their room as it was too ho!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: