Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Ocean

These photo's were about 8:30am we were Beach combing (not sure on that spelling)
My husband patiently waiting for me to get the ocean out of my system. It was funny the first day there I had shortness of breath. I could not take a deep breath the air seemed so different but by the next day it seemed to settle.

Here are some very beautiful white shells does it not look like art work.
Today we did a lot of outside work mowed lawn, chores etc. My youngest son is the only one home with us and he slept until 11:20am I do not usually let them sleep in that late but he has been up by six every morning out doing chores which is fine but he was going to bed really late. He was starting to get headaches so it was good he finally rested. He went to town with his dad and had dad time they had a slush and my husband bought him a truck from Napa (which happens to be my son's favorite store ... go figure). Then we went over the highway to a camp out for a surprise 60th birthday for my mother in law we went for about 3 hours. While I was there we looked for white rocks along the river and filled my son's pockets full. I realized when I rock hunt it makes me very sleepy I could have come home I was so tired. My husband has just gone back to pick up our Sam. I am waiting for my other kids to call most of them had called just my oldest son has to call then I can go shower and then off to bed.
I will talk to you all soon I need to find tea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: