Saturday, August 09, 2008

Today it turned out we did not have to go to Bridge Lake my sister met us in Kamloops it was nice we had a little visit and a few hugs from my little nephew who is four years old tomorrow. It is amazing how fast time is going by. I went to fabric land it was okay but after being in the cool store in Abbotsford this did not compare. I hope I can go back down to that store but probably not. I also went to chapters and can you believe it I did not buy one thing now that is totally crazy!
It has been quite crazy here the weather is cool tonight my son has been out on 4 fires since yesterday morning he is now at hockey. He must be ready to collapse maybe he will get to sleep tonight. One thing for sure our life can either be really peaceful or totally hectic it is always one extreme to another. I am off to find some tea, read a book for a bit and maybe crochet my blanket I am working on.

No comments: