Saturday, August 30, 2008

A long day that started by 4am with rain not much at home but quite a bit to the toll booth. My goats do not do well with rain not good at all but thank goodness it stopped and no more rain until we came back closer to our town. In the mountains above us fresh new snow AaaaaaaaaaaaaaCH... way too early. However there was no snow up the Coquihalla which was a blessing for traveling.
My husband and I were absolutely knackered it is funny I can stay up late get up early but traveling I just suck at it. I did stay awake all day but extremely tired. We were a bit late to unload but it all went well then we drove around and stopped at a lot of truck dealerships, four wheeler stores, sports stores all of that while I waited for the very cool quilting shop in Abbostford to open. I love that store so many pretty bolts of fabric I would love to bring a piece of each one home. If you ever get a chance go check it out it is called quilt essential. They also have a blog called notyourrunofthemill.typepad.com
I also found another cool store called OOH LA LA it reminded me of a store I went into in Howarth in Yorkshire. I'll tell you a secret I bought my mom's Christmas present in there..... I can't tell you what it is she reads my blog everyday!!!!!!
Keep warm have a safe and wonderful weekend.

No comments: