Tuesday, August 26, 2008




Here I am in my new I skirt bought it in this very cool hippy store unfortunately the skirt does nothing for me but make me look big still I really like it. I just loved this store I spent ages in it. In the photo above I had just met up with my son and he said my skirt was see through and I said no it has this little inside bit so your nickers don't show. Well needless to say my inside of the skirt was up so everyone in Powell River could have seen my nickers when I walked down to the ocean. It is a wonderful feeling knowing I am never going back so no one should remember me!!!!!!

I could not post last night as my computer has huge issues with Norton and my spybot program it acts like such a jerk. I think I may have to take it over to Kamloops to get it looked at.
This morning was huge disaster my dads dog got into my son's chickens and he is not home. He absolutley loves his chickens each one is named, each one has something special about it etc. I had to burn the feathers to clean it up and I was so worried someone would phone the fire dispatch and my son's crew would come out:) How embarrasing would that be. If any of you have lit feathers on fire you know lots of smoke.
If you read this and nothing is right my computer again is having issues. I hope to have it fixed soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon in Surrey said...

You silly ole thing!! You're so tiny that almost nothing would make you look BIG!! Hrrruuummf!!! I like the skirt - it's a flirty summery fun skirt!