Sunday, August 31, 2008

Look who has become friends

Here is George and Sparkle sleeping together under the kitchen table. They are quite good friends and they cuddle quite nicely.
Today really felt like a fall day. I brought fire wood down moved sprinklers and put my jacket on and off all day. We are doing our last minute school stuff, cleaning rooms and I am mentally trying to prepare myself for school. It is funny some people loved school enjoy the process but me it is an inside deep dread I had has a child and I still can't shake it all these years later. Maybe because I had such a horrible grade one year it ruined me forever!
When I get a moment I would like to organize my photos and maybe do a little sewing. I am also still crocheting my giant granny square it is coming quite nice but it is a slow process but I am sure the outcome will be lovely.
Well I should run I can here my boys all three of them playing guns flying through the back rooms. Hmmm what do you do with boys ... I will talk to you all soon enjoy one more day of summer holidays I know I am going to.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CatHerder said...

What a great pic..sooo cute.