Monday, August 11, 2008

No post last night my husband spent the night on the computer looking for the route to Powell River and Campbell River. Checking out the cost for the ferries trying to see how much hotels are. My oldest son is going down there this coming weekend for about one and half weeks to two weeks he is trying out for the hockey teams. It is so far away but I am not stressing I will take it all as it comes he has to try out for the teams first then he has to make a team. Then I will stress on how much it is going to cost! Today turned out to be quite nice ours days start quite cool very fall weather and that is way too soon to be thinking of fall.
My Mom and Dad picked us up two boxes of peaches and two boxes of nectarines the peaches will go in the freezer and the nectarines we will eat the kids love them.
We have been watching the Olympics it is so much fun to see all the young athletes who have worked so hard to get there have their moment. I enjoy the track and field, rowing, the bike races, swimming, diving, gymnastics, the horses. However I am not too keen on watching baseball, wrestling, or tennis.
I am waiting on my oldest daughter to come home she was working today then she went to drop in hockey. My oldest son will not be home for the rest of the week he is on 24 hour stand by in Princeton. Did I mention lately how hard it is to let these kids grow up however I do think I ma handling it quite well. well must run and find some tea have a great night.

No comments: