Monday, August 04, 2008

What a good day full of accomplishments lots done all is good. The weather was lovely actually really warm my husband and boys fell 17 trees and bucked them up while I had my ipod on high so I could tune them out so I would not stress on my oldest son falling tree's. I have finished sorting wool I have 17 full clear garbage bags sorted and ready. It was a lot of work but a job well done and good to be finished. We worked with the Alpaca's I have one who seems thin not too sure on what I should do with her give her grain, deworm her but she has a little one on her and she is too little to take off her mom yet. I am thinking of trying to give her a bottle so she can give the mom a break.
I have printed out July's blog so I am up to date I do hope all of you are printing out yours do not just keep it out on the Internet make a paper trial. Save it. Be remembered. Do it now! Well I must run have a good night talk to you all soon.

No comments: