Sunday, August 03, 2008

Today as usual the day flew by I was out sorting water, sprinklers by 7am while the rest of the family slept until 9:30 and and my oldest son slept until noon. We sorted goats and then tried to train a few to lead that was not easy. We moved the mom Alpaca's in and put out the two older babies out so they can eat grass. I did a bit of sewing went for a shorter walk no long ones until the bears go to sleep. I am winning on my printing of photo's I only have about 2427 left of our trip to print. Plus I have quite a few of our regular photo's done now. This has been a very over whelming task but I am winning. In our computer we have 18,193 photo's I think I will take my computer over to Kamloops when work is better and get them to clean it up. Well I am off to bed my day starts rather early and last night was after 1:30 am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one's actually seen the bear, but we had bear droppings left right in our neighbour's backyard recently. We're in town for heaven's sake!! Very scary.