Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Projects

This summer we have been having fun making some great projects my middle son and I made this blanket for him to sleep with. It is made out of fleece and is quite cozy.
The garden is quite full right now it is amazing how it creeps up on you and you don't even notice it growing.
Today the day went by quite fast it is funny but I can hardly remember what I did today. I did teach my neighbor how to Nordic pole walk so it counts as one person that I taught for my Urban poling course. I just have to finish up the questions then I can send it in. It is so hard to concentrate in this house always someone wanting something, flying by or half the time someone is talking absolute rubbish. No wonder I am so tired by the end of the day. On the day my middle son goes to work he leaves by 3am and today he woke up all by himself we were already up but out he comes so pleased with himself. He has four alarm clocks that go off to get him up sometimes he sleeps through them all. I was up for two and half hours when I finally made myself go back to bed then I was up at 6am. So I am off to bed have a pleasant night .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: