Thursday, August 07, 2008

My new skirt

Last night I made this skirt while I was waiting for my kids to get home. It is really quite fun making things. I really must not let myself get a second wind tonight or I stay up way to late. I can go to bed just a after ten then my girls should be home. Today my oldest son was called out to a fire, it is very warm here so I a not sure what August will bring.
If you look closely you can see the very cute little pink flowers I put on for the trim.
I also made this gold blanket with a rope gold trim this is to go on my bed (well maybe) for winter. Our bed is all in beautiful white cotton and lace. But I thought for a warm Winter look I will put gold up on the bed curtains with the Gold blanket it should be nice for Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
Please can you pull my name for the christmas draw!!
Love me, the one still trying to sell a house :-)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.
I need one too....

In pinks & mauves maybe.

It could be like a wow wow blanket.

Love guess who!