Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today was a whirl wind of a day we got up early did chores and then headed off to Kelowna for a Lulu Lemon fix. My oldest daughter was so excited she could not sleep. When we were there we hit the jack pot they were having a warehouse sale down over at the curling club building. Oh my goodness busy, warm and so many people. The sales were very good and my girls had a field day 50-60 and up percent off. Then you could get a free bathing suit. We got back into town in time for my daughter to go to work. Our van ran very poorly we think it is because it was so warm out.
We are off to Powell river so I may not be able to post until Wednesday night unless my son brings his lap top then I may try to figure it out. Have safe weekend and week and I will talk to you all soon.

No comments: