Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good Morning
I am waiting for my flag to go up to go have coffee with my dad, every morning he makes the coffee lights the fire and puts up a orange swimmy and that is my sign coffee is on. I am the only one up here so I thought I would right a quick post to wish every one a good day before I head outside.
The goats come today it is exciting but I am not sure how it will all go about I guess I will know soon enough then I will tell you. It actually was quite nice to only feed a few mouths at the feeder so that is definitely something to think about.
We will do an auction trip in the next two to three weeks and then I hope that is it for this year I will still have the one young lamb but I could keep her over winter.
In the mail I received two magazines Creative Knitting and Harrow Smith I had ordered them last fall from my son's school and they just came in now for the first time.
I am a little sick of painting I am onto the family room it will look nice I hope to finish up this week then to try to talk my husband into new flooring but that will have to wait until he gets back to work we pick some tiles out in Kamloops. I still would rather get someone to do it then it would get done but I think that would be to expensive. Oh to dream the only problem is the dreams don't quit they just keep rolling after one is reached there is another rather exhausting actually. Must run have a pleasant day.

No comments: