Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tonight this blog will not let me post photo's so you will have to wait to see my kitchen and our family room. Today we sat through a very cold soccer game I am not sure what is colder hockey or soccer. Not a lot of news finished painting today and it is time to clean up everything and maybe just may be paint the kids bathroom. I have big plans to do things this weekend but I think reality is taxi service and soccer games.
I am having interference with my heart it won't let me sensible and send the goats to the auction. It is sad to send them on even though I don't even know them yet one old girl I think she will have to stay she is rather lovely a very nice personality. I must have a list ready to go for next Friday. as we will go to the auction Sat. I am also planning my middle son's birthday party, Oh MY goodness he is going to be 13. All our children are growing up so much. Well must run have a good night.

No comments: