Friday, April 27, 2007

It has been a busy few days we have had a birthday party with friends, we have gone to Kamloops birthday shopping, some of us have attend other birthdays, we have done driving test, we have separated goats, we have loaded goats for the auction, we have captured goats into the barn for the shearer to arrive tomorrow, we have built goat houses, and I am sure there is more because I feel exhausted.
First my oldest daughter went in for her driving test and she got it. I was so nervous I swear I aged 20 years my husband was quite nervous too so were her brother and sisters. She did real well though oh my goodness she has had a lot a happen for her in the last few weeks.
My middle son turned 13 where does the time go he is quite young for his age and I would rather have that than too grown up. He had 6 kids over for his party plus my oldest son's friend and our 6 so it was good quick party. Today we took him shopping he had so much fun and of course I made him listen to the story of his birth :) nothing clears a room quicker than that.
My youngest son went to a sleep over for a birthday party he tells us he went to bed after 12 midnight and was up by 7am we picked him up tonight at 6:45 and he looked like a zombie. So we got him home gave him a hair cut and bathed him and he is off to bed.
The truck is loaded for the auction and the very mean ram is off and as I am typing this I can here him ramming the truck he really is horrible
My heart won the old goat that was to head off to the auction she is staying I just could not send her it breaks my heart if I think to much about it. Well I must go to bed have a good night.

No comments: