Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today was a nice day it was a little warmer my husband and the kids washed and polished my daughters car, it is so unreal to think she is driving. We went out to the farm where I bought the Angora goats from and picked up some grain and grain feeders that they gave me. It took a lot longer than I thought it was really heavy and it took some thinking to fit it all in the pick-up but we managed it then we came home and we unloaded them fixed a couple of things on them. It was so funny the new girls were so excited to see their feeders so tonight I gave them grain and called them the way we call ours when it is time to get turned out so they learn the routine.
I cleaned out my office outside so I am ready to dye some wool I would like to try a little tomorrow but I will have to see if I get some time. Anyways talk to you all soon.

No comments: