Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well we made it through homework and we worked on the bedroom until 11:20 but it is clean temporarily! (that is a funny word) I am baking cookies, cupcakes for the birthday party and he really wants an ice cream cake but they are so expensive but I guess we will go into town and check them out. We have a present for him of Car hart shirt, chocolate, big package of gum, new ear phones for his ipod, a hunting magazine all about bears, a package of socks and of nickers, and a gift certificate for the horse barn then we will go to Kamloops and buy him a pair of running shoes at Sport Check and maybe a Dairy queen run on Friday no school yeah!
The big day tomorrow my oldest daughter has her driving test I have butterflies just thinking of it. I am making my husband go I will jinx her just with my vibes. AHHHHH I am so nervous for her.
I have one son on the principals list and two girls on the honour roll very clever bunch and we have got back the info that my oldest daughter did pass the English exam so graduation is happening and get this she has a summer job.
The weather outside is not very nice I wonder if it is going to warm and I think they are lying about global warming because it sure is not very warm here in our area.
I am preparing to dye some wool soon but I am going to do it out in an office we have so I can just go to it and not have to worry about my house or it in the way of supper etc
Well must run and go check my piles I am burning at the barn talk to you all soon

No comments: