Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The other night we did not get the hockey players home until 2pm and into bed at 3pm and then I was up at 6am but my son slept until 11:50am. Last night I was so tired I went to bed at 8pm slept until 10:30 then promptly woke up and could not sleep all night.
Today I helped my dad we are building another goat shelter obviously for the goats. They really use it even the little calf sleeps in it.
My children are doing there homework Oh my gosh I hate homework and no one tell me it is good for them it SUCKS. Imagine all of them doing homework one on a saxophone which in between each breath he snivels, one doing science project and will not try to figure it out on her own, one on computer doing a power point, two fighting over nothing and one doing spelling sentences with a lot of help.
I am trying to stall I have to go clean my two youngest boys room and I swear they are part PIG. Other than that all is well it was a good day we got a lot done. We are in birthday mode three of my children have birthdays in the next three weeks. Well must run talk to you all soon.

No comments: