Friday, April 13, 2007

What happened to Thursday I swear someone is pulling tricks on me. I guess it is too many paint fumes but oh my goodness my house is looking great. Kitchen is just about done but the paint has been awful it doesn't want to go on the wall very nice. So now I am cleaning up and I have one more spot high above a cupboard then on to the family room. Actually I have a lot more to do come to think of it. Hmmm sometimes I wonder why I do these kind of things.
We had the last baby lamb born this afternoon my goodness she was so slow and we had a White french angora rabbit have a whole litter of white babies yeah! we really want the white. We so do not need any more bunnies so she is the only one this spring that we will let have. Our weekend is crazy as usual oldest son has found hockey in Kamloops so my husband will take him over, my youngest daughter has birthdays to go to, oldest daughter is playing in a soccer tournament, middle daughter is playing in a volley ball tournament. None of this is a big deal except NONE OF THEM CAN DRIVE! We are great taxi service but the pay is poor.
My husband picked up my simply knitting magazine when he went to Kamloops to pick up parts so I can dream about learning to knit better.

No comments: