Monday, April 30, 2007

Today was a good day it is trying to be warmer if you ignore the ice dripping of the fences in the morning. My husband is setting me up a utility sink out in our outside office so I can wash my wool out and save my kitchen. I hope to run some yarn through the counter tonight so I can dye tomorrow. I just can't seem to get motivated on it though, I also need to paint our bedroom I have the paint so I really need to jump on that. I feel like I have been slacking but I am really tired in the evenings.
I am working on my shoulder wrap on the round loom it is in lavender colour I hope to put a nice trim on it. It won't be fancy like other people can do but I still think it will be quite nice. Well I should run so I can gather up stuff to take out with me in the morning to dye wool with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your dyeing. It's finally getting warm enough here to think of dyeing outside.