Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The living room is painted it looks quite nice however my family lack of enthusiasm sucks, you'd think they'd have to paint actually I really like it. I just have to do the wall in the hall by the living room and behind the book shelf. The only fibre related things I have been doing is feeding my woolly creatures. One of my next jobs is to clean up my wool and put in containers I had not long ago put it all out so I could admire it but really it should go away and not be on display we really do not have the space.
We had to go the school today to pick up my youngest son he was not feeling well he had really bad stomach ache all day I just hope that horrible bug is not coming back.
I am having mixed emotions I gave my little horses away and if I think about it I want to cry but I know it is the right thing to do but damn I hate it when I have a sensible moment. Well I must go to bed talk to you all soon.

No comments: